- Flywheel: 19kg, 450mm die-casting flywheel
- Sturdy oval tube construction
- Drive system: fix-wheel, #410 chain drive system
- Crank: heavy-duty-3 pc steel crank
- Axle: 20mm Cro-moly
- Bearing: industrial-level #6004 bearing
- Brake : Emergency caliper braking with tension controller
- Seat Adjustment: Vertical/Horizontal
- Handle bar Adjustment: Vertical/Horizontal with stainless handlebar slider Sweat fender to avoid rust
- PU transport wheels for easy movement
- Easy adjustable floor stabilizers With water bottle
- Low maintenance and easy assembly
- Max Use Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- Dimension: 1350x540x1250xmm
- Free Delivery and Installation
- 1 Year Electric Parts Warranty
The elliptical machine Racing Bike or trainer is one of the most common gym equipment. While it doesn’t get as much attention as a treadmill or a stationary bike, it is safer than a treadmill. It helps you recover from fracture injury.
An elliptical machine or trainer is great for weight loss. It burns somewhere between 150-400 calories in 30 minutes, depending on your current weight and elliptical speed.
Elliptical workout is a low-impact exercise. It is gentle on your knees and is great for the elderly and people in the rehabilitation phase after a knee injury, osteoporosis, ankle injury, and knee arthritis.
Walking or running on the treadmill is a high-impact exercise and may cause an injury or aggravate an old one. Hence, choose elliptical machines if you want to burn calories without getting injured.
The pedaling or stair-climbing action of the elliptical machines targets the leg muscles. It acts on the quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors, glutes, and calves.
An elliptical trainer gives you an integrated full-body workout. Unlike treadmills, elliptical trainers not only work on your lower body but also engage your upper body.
Elliptical trainers have handle levers, which are pushed and pulled in synchronization with the leg movements. They target the biceps, triceps, deltoids, lats, lower belly, hips, and thighs, thus offering a full-body workout.
The health of your heart and blood vessels is crucial for a better and longer life. Spending 20-30 minutes on the elliptical will help increase the heart rate, which helps strengthen the heart muscles.
- Boost your stamina and cardio capacity
- Burn a lot of calories
- Put less stress on your joints
- Get both an upper and lower body workout
- Burn body fat
- Target specific leg muscles
- Improve your balance
- Maintain fitness after injury