- 1000ml big bottle of 100% Pure Silicone Oil Treadmill Belt Lubricant.
- No petroleum distillates to damage treadmill parts. (DO NOT use WD-40 or any oil based lubricant for treadmill).
- 100% compatible with belt and treadmill material. Works with any brand of treadmill including Columbus Fitness, Schwinn, Nautilus, Woodway, Star Trac, Weslo, Life Fitness, New Balance, Life Span, NordicTrack, Precor, PaceMaster, Smooth, True, Spirit, Landice, Epic, Horizon, etc.
- Great for home/personal and compact/folding, as well as commercial/gym models.
- Keeps your treadmill running smooth and quiet.
- Eliminates belt hesitation and noise, and extends the motor life.
- Free: 25ml Oil dispenser bottle.
Benefits of Treadmill Lubrication:
- Lubricating your treadmill belt can keep vital treadmill parts -- including the deck, belt, motor and motor controller from prematurely wearing out. It can also help your treadmill run more quietly and reduce friction between the belt and the treadmill deck. Lubricating your treadmill takes just minutes to complete and is relatively inexpensive.
- Lubrication can be done easily via the self-refueling system. Use only the treadmill oil for lubrication and each lubrication work should consume not more than 15ml lubricant. Execessive use of lubricant may cause belt slipping problem.
- Use less than 3 hours per week, lubrication every 5 months.
- Use 4-7 hours per week, lubrication every 2 months.
- Use more than 7 hours per week, lubrication every 1 month.
- If you are not sure if lubrication is required, you may inspect the lubricant under the belt. Gently lift the treadmill belt and use your finger to touch the treadmill deck's surface. If the surface is still wet with lubricant, no lubrication is required. If the surface is dry, lubrication is required.