- The drive phase involves the legs. In the finish phase, the legs are fully extended, shoulders back, elbows flexed, and the oar handle is against the body.
- For recovery, the knees flex after the hands pass over knees as the arms and shoulders reach forward to begin again.
- Note these excellent features: Precision home rowing machine for a low-impact workout of all major muscle groups
- Padded seat with ball-bearing roller system
- Adjustable-resistance rowing arms with foam grips operate on hydraulic cylinders
- Piston-driven resistance for low impact and durability; 5 resistance levels
- Multi-functional monitor offers display features of distance, calories, speed, time, and stroke count
- Compact and portable for easy storage; weighs just 47 pounds
- Durable aluminum frame Speed range 0-71
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Measures 50L x 32.5W x 31H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area
- Free Installation