- Rehabilitation Recumbent Electric Bike (for arms and legs)
- Load system: electromagnetic
- Speed range: 0-8
- Suitable for people with height: 150-185cm
- Dimensions: 117*47.3*95 cm (H x W x D)
- simulator weight: 29 kg
- Maximum user weight: 200 kg
- seat dimensions: 39 cm x 29 cm
- back dimensions (HxW): 40cm x 35cm
Comes with a remote control
- Seat adjustment
- Adjustable pedal
- handle adjustment
- 8-speed load adjustment tablet holder heart rate sensors non-slip pedals with Velcro straps
To achieve a quick effect, the patient can be trained on medical simulators such as the Horizontal Electric Trainer
- improve motor activity in the arms and legs;
- increase blood flow to the lower extremities;
- saturate the blood with oxygen;
- reduce the risk of recurrence of a stroke.
- Additionally, you can exercise on the simulators:
aimed at the muscles of the arms, legs;
simulating a bed.
At home, you can also exercise on an exercise bike. An expander helps to develop hands. It is especially useful for the hands.